Are you interested in the field of fashion? Then you must gain knowledge about B.Des Admission Process and bdes entrance exam. B.Des is the best way to enter in the Fashion & Design industry. So, let’s get started about B.Des Programme.
B.Des degree course has been very popular course in India, Australia, United States and Canada. It is not only about theory classes, but exhibitions, fashion shows, workshops, seminars, and many other interesting activities.
Advantages of B.Des degree
- Once you complete your B.Des degree you can apply for M.Des (Master of Design)
- It provides you self-employment opportunity and you can provide jobs to others.
- It gives you lots of fame and glamour in the industry.
- It provides you high package jobs and that too at good profiles.
- It makes you confident and successful in the fashion industry.
B.Des is s 4 year degree program that you can complete from any reputed B.Des College like the Gurukul School of Design in Jaipur. This course consists of 8 semesters in which last years are mainly specialization of the course.
If you want to apply for bdes entrance exam then it is necessary that you have completed 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream. Some colleges and institution in India consider 50% minimum marks in 10+2 to be eligible for B.Des entrance exam.
B.Des Entrance Exam
Different colleges conduct their own b. des entrance exam for which you have to prepare to get admission in those colleges. Some of the popular entrance exams are:
- The Gurukul School of Design entrance exam
- National Institute of Design entrance exam
- All India Entrance Examination for Design
- National institute of Fashion technology Exam
- MIT Institute of Design Examination
Some of the top specializations of B.Des course are listed below:
- Fashion Design
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Jewellery Design
- Game Design
- Textile Design
- Ceramic Design
- Accessory Design
- A candidate must have good communication skills
- Good imagination power is the strong key in B.Des course
- The person should be confident, creative and self-motivated
- Good knowledge of past and present styles of design
To get admission in b.des course, a candidate must fill-up application form for admission in different colleges. The application in different colleges is necessary in order to get a seat in a good college like the Gurukul School of Design. Once this is done, check their date of entrance exams and get prepared for it.
Practice from old year examination sample papers and know the pattern of exams. Sit for the exam in colleges and get high score to book your seat in that college. Some entrance exams are easier to crack, but some are not. Therefore, you need to prepare for the exam. All the best!