[Closed] Code of Conduct
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't create a bogus or multiple user accounts under any circumstance.
- Don't use or register a user account with a fake, temporary, or disposable email address.
- Don't post duplicate stories; post same story in different categories, including posting in a wrong Category.
- Don't use more than one category for categorising your post.
- Do have courtesy for and respect other users’ views and opinions.
- Do not abuse other users whether physical, emotional, or otherwise.
- Do not post anything online which you may later regret.
- Don't engage in any illegal activities on this site.
- Don't post any adult material, weapons, drugs, violence, terror, fake news, etc. on this site.
- Don't post articles with the sole intention of selling, promoting, or advertising your business where such postings offer no value to the community. We would routinely remove such posts. Ordinarily, posts should be entertaining, informative, and educative and gives Users reasons to visit our site.