- Meghan Markle went into labour early this morning.
- She gave birth to a baby boy weighing 7lbs 3oz at 5.26am
- Beaming Prince Harry told the world “the little thing is to die for”
- Mum and new baby at Frogmore Cottage with Harry and gran Doria
- For the latest on the royal birth, read our live blog
Confirmation of Meghan and Prince Harry’s first child came from Kensington Palace today.
The Sussex baby was born at 5.26am this morning and weighs 7lbs 3oz.
Prince Harry earlier today gushed about his new addition, saying the “little thing is absolutely to-die-for”.