The Geomembrane Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.06 billion in 2018 to USD 4.45 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.5%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the growing usage of geomembranes in waste management applications and a strict regulatory framework for environmental protection in several applications such as oil & gas, agriculture, concrete protection and industrial applications.
A geomembrane is a category of a geosynthetic that has very low permeability and is used in geotechnical engineering to control fluid or gas migration in a structure or a system like solid waste containment, water containment and mining. It is usually made using thin, continuous polymeric sheets, but can also be made using asphalt, elastomers, or polymeric sprays.
The market for geomembranes has been growing alongside the increasing environmental regulations against land and water contamination. However, the unsafe nature of some of the materials involved may hamper the growth of the market.
Request A Free Sample : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1013
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Geomembrane Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.06 billion in 2018 to USD 4.45 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.5%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the growing usage of geomembranes in waste management applications and a strict regulatory framework for environmental protection in several applications such as oil & gas, agriculture, concrete protection and industrial applications.
- The market for high density polyethylene (HDPE) is expected to grow the largest at USD 1.24 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period. HDPE is a polyethylene thermoplastic made from petroleum. It provides excellent strength due to its density, very durable and has a high UV and chemical resistance. It can be recycled and repurposed, hence making it valuable and eco-friendly. Due to this, they have the highest market volume. They are usually used as dam, reservoir and landfill lining.
- The market for waste management is estimated to hold the largest market and is expected to reach USD 1.64 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period. Due to the high chemical resistance and durability of HDPEs and PVCs, they are used in waste management, as landfill lining to prevent any leaching of hazardous materials into the soil or groundwater for more than 30 years. The resistance to wear and tear of geomembranes makes them ideal for water management, as well. They are usually used to line dams, reservoirs, water collectors and even in stormwater ponds to prevent flooding and loss of water.
- The market for North America is expected to reach USD 1.16 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period. North America has the highest value and volume in the market owing to the increase in environmental pollution and formulation of environmental policies by regulatory agencies.
- The main players involved in this industry are GSE Environmental LLC (US), Agru America Inc. (US), Solmax International Inc. (Canada), Nilex Inc. (Canada), Carthage Mills (US), NAUE GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Officine Maccaferri S.p.A. (Italy), Geofabrics Australasia Private Limited (Australia), Carlisle Syntec Systems (US), Huifeng Geosynthetics (China), Raven Engineered Films (US), and others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/geomembrane-market
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of raw material, technology, application and regional analysis.
Raw Material (Million Square Meter) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Technology (Million Square Meter) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Application (Million Square Meter) (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Waste management
- Water management
- Tunnels & Civil Construction
Reasons to buy the report:
- Extensive analysis of the market on both global and regional levels.
- Major changes in the competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market forecast in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Key changes in the market’s overall dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis along with growth trends.
- New emerging segments and regions.
- Prevalent business strategies by key market players.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.