This chakra is located at the bottom of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the first three vertebrae. It is literally the foundation of the chakra system and its a health and proper functioning are an absolute prerequisite for living a balanced and fulfilled life. Just like the foundation or base of a building this chakra anchors the higher chakras and the human body to the Earth and the physical body. The word Mooladhara breaks down into two Sanskrit words: “Moola” means root or source and “Adhara” means to support.
The Root Chakra governs a person’s relationship with both physical necessities of life like food, water, shelter and also fundamental psychological factors required for mental health like trust, acceptance and comfort. It covers whatever grounds you to stability in your life including basic needs as well as emotional needs like letting go of fear and feelings linked to how safe you felt as a child. Imbalances in the root chakra may manifest in the form of anxiety disorders, nightmares or fears and also in the physical as problems in the colon, bladder, lower back, legs or feet.
By now you must have gauged that most of the issue that creates an imbalance is emotional rather than physical. Our sense of smell is on the best tools to assist with reprogramming our minds as it is beyond the barrier of perceptions and the conscious mind.
The Essential Oils that are very efficient in balancing the root chakra are
- Patchouli Essential Oil – drives away the sense of not belonging, helps one feel stable, peaceful, uplifted & abundant.
- Vetiver Essential Oil – dispelling anger, irritability, reducing restlessness and increasing clarity and calming innate or neurotic behaviour.
- Clove Essential Oil – creates feelings of protection and safety due to its warm and familiar aroma, helps move forward, awakening the senses to completion and oneness.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – countering anxiety linked with grief, helping express repressed feelings, overcoming fear
- Frankincense Essential Oil – breaking links to the past and inspiring to live in the present moment, awakening insight, introspection and channelising excessive energy.
- Cypress Essential Oil – stimulating feelings of happiness & ease, removing psychic and mental blocks and helping meditate during difficult transitions and painful changes.
Using Essential Oils along with affirmations can create a huge ripple effect in our lives
- I am Grounded
- The World around me is a safe place
- I am able to let go of fear and trust
- I am at peace with the people and things around me
You can also diffuse the same Essential Oil every time you sit down for a Root Chakra meditation, it very clearly sends rewiring instructions to your brain.
Root Chakra Meditation
The best way to go forward with this meditation is to sit connected to Mother Earth and concentrate on the chakra’s physical location and connect down from the pelvic to the Earth. You can use this amazing 15 mins online meditation along with Essential Oils.
The most important thing while using Essential Oils is the quality, Meraki Essentials is very clear on making available only the highest quality of Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oils.
The purest & Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oils that can help balance the Root Chakra are available from Meraki Essentials on Amazon.in here http://amzn.to/2sUWSes