Just about every home in Parkland and Heron Bay has a pool. We have several highly reliable pool service professionals in our area but between cleanings and servicing, homeowners should keep their pool as safe as possible.
Every year a considerable amount of people end up in the emergency room due to pool chemical-related injuries. Mostly, pool chemical injuries are due to the improper handling of chlorine. Since chlorine is so commonly and widely used, it can get overlooked as a dangerous chemical. In the case of swimming pool maintenance, when chlorine is added improperly to water it creates a gas that is harmful and can lead to sickness, lung damage, and in severe cases, it can cause death.