Fleet wraps are one of the most cost-effective forms of outdoor advertising – regardless of business and industry. Invest in vehicle wraps, and you can expect millions of impressions in Chicago annually. It’s why small, mid-size, and enterprise-level businesses in the city invest in wraps for their commercial vehicles.
We have often said that wraps open up a whole world of advertising: you can promote local, customized messaging on every vehicle, advertise in the city’s hotspots, and make heads turn with creative designs. Now find out exactly how beneficial fleet wrap advertising can be for your business.
How effective is fleet wrap advertising in Chicago?
Here are a few statistics we have collected from around the internet. They include figures from industry bodies such as the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, the American Trucking Association, and major vinyl manufacturer, 3M.
- Wraps offer a CPM (cost per thousand impressions) of just $0.48. That makes them nearly six times more effective than outdoor advertising and almost 50 times more effective than television ads that cost a lot more!
- Ninety-six percent of respondents to a survey said they thought commercial fleet wraps made more impact than billboards.
- One single truck in a major metropolis like Chicago can get up to 16 million views every year.
- According to the American Trucking Association, 98 percent of people feel commercial fleet wraps promote a positive impression of the business.
- Twenty-six percent of people said a truck wrap influenced their purchase decisions in a study conducted for the OAAA.
How does fleet wrap advertising help business?
In the last few months, businesses have had to find innovative ways to advertise as customer numbers dwindled due to COVID-19. And that trend looks set to continue for the foreseeable future. Fleet graphics have proven indispensable for businesses making deliveries and service calls. Their vehicles help project the brand in the community every time they are on the road. 85% of a business’s clientele is located within 5 miles of it, making fleet graphics all the more essential in the quest to reach people in their homes. Here are some more ways in which wraps help advertise smarter.
Targeted audience – Advertise to the ideal local audience with wraps and take your wrap wherever you want to advertise.
Targeted messaging – Offer simple, targeted promotions that appeal to customers. It is far more effective than broad strokes messaging designed for a large audience.
Build trust – Branded vehicles are seen as a sign of a professional business, and people are more at ease allowing your staff onsite once they have identified the truck.
Raise brand value – Get impressions in Chicago’s busiest areas and make people familiar with your brand.
Do you have a design in mind for your trucks? Want to speak to a designer who can create a personalized design for you? At Chicago Sign Company, we help businesses realize their advertising vision with unique vinyl wraps for all types of commercial vehicles. Speak to a representative to discuss your vehicle wraps.